- Login ID Requirements
Your Login ID needs to be the exactly same as your Company Email address listed in your user profile. All first time users will need to verify their email address.
You forgot your password, now what?
On the login page, click the Forgot Password Link. If you do not see the system email, please check your spam folder. If you are still experiencing login issues, please contact NJBIA at 609-393-7707, ext. 9673 for assistance.
- How do I create an account and/or JOIN online?
There are two types of users, members and non-members. Members have exclusive access to locked content, preferred pricing for events and member-only cost savings.
- New users will need to create an Account
- Once account is created, you can continue to Purchase Membership
- Dues is based on the number of Full-time employees at your company
- Registering for Events
- Select the Event you wish to attend
- Add your self and any other individuals you wish to attend. Be certain to click the blue Add Attendee button
- In the next step, add your name and email along with any payment requirements
- Click the Registration button to complete your registration
- Account Management and Paying Invoices
- You must be logged in to the Account Center to pay invoices
- Only individuals with certain permissions can update an organization’s record
- To pay outstanding invoices for Dues, click on the Manage Subscriptions and Membership link in your account center
- Complete the transaction
- HR Platform – Access Error
The HR Support Center is included with membership dues and can only be accessed by the Primary Human Resource Contact or Membership Owner. Access to the HR Support Center is visible on your Account Page under Key Links, Mammoth HR.
If you are experiencing any problems or have questions, please contact us email@example.com or call us at 609-393-7707, ext. 9673 for assistance.