Learn about government programs to help your business grow during a free online event hosted by international trade experts who will share information on export assistance and business development programs in a presentation geared to New Jersey’s underserved business community.
Registration is now open for the one-hour webinar presented by the U.S. Commercial Service at 11 a.m. on Thursday, Feb. 23. The U.S. Commercial Service, part of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration, offers companies a full range of expertise in international trade.
Speakers and topics include:
- Susan Widmer, U.S. Department of Commerce
- S. Commercial Service export programs & New Jersey District Export Council
- Kelly Brozyna, Small Business Development Centers,
- SBDC business development programs
- Peter Fleischmann, SCORE
- Service Core of Retired Executives
- Bill Spear, State of New Jersey Business Action Center
- STEP Grants
- Regina Gordin, Export Import Bank of the U.S.
- Ex-Im Bank Export financing programs
- Ed Ekel, Small Business Administration
- SBA export financing programs
- Victoria Hosendorf, Minority Business Development Center
- The Enterprise Center, business development programs