Raritan Valley Community College will hold a Supply Chain Management Symposium on March 23 featuring representatives from a wide range of businesses speaking on careers and opportunities in this rapidly expanding industry.
The free two-hour event, hosted by the RVCC Department of Business and Public Service, starts at 1 p.m. in the Event Center on the college’s Branchburg campus at 118 Lamington Road. Go here to register.
Participants will hear from industry professionals about their jobs, network with company representatives and learn about open positions. Employers and other organizations who will be at the symposium include:
- Port of New York/New Jersey (Transportation/Logistics)
- Federal Express (Transportation/Logistics)
- IMS Logistics (Freight Brokerage & Management)
- Conrail (Rail Management)
- ABCO (Material Handling Systems)
- CRC Industries (Wholesale Distributor & Manufacturer)
- CHEP USA (Material Handling Systems)
- CB Richard Ellis (Commercial Real Estate)
- Soapbox (E-Commerce)
- New Jersey Department of Labor & Workforce Development
RVCC offers a fully online Supply Chain Management Certificate of Completion Program. As the local logistics industry continues to become an increasingly important part of an international business network, the college’s Supply Chain Management program is designed to meet the employment opportunities and workforce needs of the field.
An RVCC enrollment coach will be at the March 23 symposium to answer questions about the college’s Supply Chain Management program or enrolling at RVCC. For additional information, contact Tracy Rimple, chair, Business and Public Service Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org.